Scrubs are a mechanical way of removing the dead skin to allow the other products to penetrate better. Allows the skin to feel smoother. Clears the pores of oil build up, dirt and other debris that can lead to acne. Also, permits for make up to look better. However, it is important to understand that scrubs MUST be used in a gentle circular motion.
Tips on Scrubs
- Choose what type of scrub- if it contains action ingredients such as Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid etc., avoid the smile lines, sides of the nose and the chin fold
- How to use a scrub: Wash in gentle circular motion. Allow action ingredients to work on the skin. Allow 20-30 second per area. With Glycolic, allow to sit 1-2 minutes
- How often: Start with 3 times a week. If necessary add more days. If sensitive start with 1-2 times a week, avoiding thinner area, smile lines, sides of nose and chin fold
The extra gentle exfoliating action draws out impurities, unclogs pores and removes dry, dead cells from the surface of your skin. Cleanser with grains designed to help remove dead skin cells and allows nutrients to penetrate deeper into the skin. Leaves the skin feeling smoother. A pleasing aroma that gives the skin a fresh clean feel.
- Eco friendly exfoliating scrub to dramatically remove dead skin cells and diminish the appearance of enlarged pores
- Water based foaming scrub
- Refine skin to a new clarity & smoother surface
A gentle light weight lotion cleanser with jojoba beads specially formulated to cleanse sensitive skin. Enriched with anti-oxidant properties, enzymes, and milk thistle extract helps to calm and soothe. Soap-free and easy-rinsing, also helps to clear away surface debris.
Gentle jojoba beads to smooth away dead skin cells
- Gently dissolves impurities
Keeps skin’s protective barrier intact
Dermatologist-tested for irritancy and sensitivity